Global Arrival’s Research Team Member
Robert Harman, M.D., CFA contributes psychological and quantitative skill to the Global Arrival team.
Dr. Harman is both a financial analyst (CFA charterholder) and a board certified psychiatrist. He specializes in behavioral finance with a focus on the following areas:
- How overcomplicating or oversimplifying numerical data (for example, from surveys) leads to overlooking obvious and important conclusions.
- The relationship between national/ethnic cultures and corporate culture.
- How an individual’s relationships between life, livelihood, money and emotions determines performance and career success.
- Generating a quantum leap in performance by using data, interviews and observations to find out what executives, employees and customers really care about.
- How financial statement analysis can be used to understand corporate culture, industry-wide competitive dynamics, and even individual employee behavior. This knowledge can be used to improve performance and competitive position.
- Replacing the vague, and frustratingly unachievable, concept of “work-life balance” with realistic and successful efforts to achieve the following virtuous circle.
Contact Candida at: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, or call her at: 1.908.625.2267 to learn more about our partnership and to inquire about analytics and research for your organization.