Cultural Diversity Around the Globe
Global Arrival has partnered with Nastrac. Candida is a proud member of Nastrac’s prestigious Advisory Board Panel where she and other team members come together to help organizations address cultural dysfunctions that are hurting organizations.
About Nastrac and our D&I initiatives: Nastrac is a global executive search firms offering complete bespoke end-to-end Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) solutions. Nastrac focuses on adding value by maximizing their client’s reputation as an inclusive employer, engage a diverse pool of candidates and assist firms in creating a broad spectrum of talent
across critical business functions.
As part of our ‘Diversity-Focused’ Recruitment service, Nastrac’s candidates have been successfully assigned to senior international positions across Mid-Senior, C-Suite, Chairs, NEDs and Boards.
Nastrac also represents a large pool of diversity professionals who specialize in recruiting, workplace inclusion and discrimination challenges, unconscious bias training, cultural due diligence and work-life integration services, among others.
To learn more about us as partners take a look at our team: http://www.nastracgroup.com/about-us/meet-the-team/
Global Arrival’s Research Team Member
Robert Harman, M.D., CFA contributes psychological and quantitative skill to the Global Arrival team.
Dr. Harman is both a financial analyst (CFA charterholder) and a board certified psychiatrist. He specializes in behavioral finance with a focus on the following areas:
- How overcomplicating or oversimplifying numerical data (for example, from surveys) leads to overlooking obvious and important conclusions.
- The relationship between national/ethnic cultures and corporate culture.
- How an individual’s relationships between life, livelihood, money and emotions determines performance and career success.
- Generating a quantum leap in performance by using data, interviews and observations to find out what executives, employees and customers really care about.
- How financial statement analysis can be used to understand corporate culture, industry-wide competitive dynamics, and even individual employee behavior. This knowledge can be used to improve performance and competitive position.
- Replacing the vague, and frustratingly unachievable, concept of “work-life balance” with realistic and successful efforts to achieve the following virtuous circle.
Contact Candida at: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, or call her at: 1.908.625.2267 to learn more about our partnership and to inquire about analytics and research for your organization.